ERISA Pension & Benefits Training Programs for Employees
Many employees do not understand or appreciate the full range of benefits available to them. We create and deliver customized training programs on-site at your location.
- An educated benefits staff can more effectively handle employee issues and administer your benefit plans.
- Informed employees will recognize the value of their benefits and the key role benefits play as part of the total compensation picture.
- One of the top requests of employees, unions, associations and their members and employers is for information and education.
ERISA Benefits Consulting provides half hour to all day presentations, designed for all employees, or customized for your benefits' professionals or association members, on a wide range of topics including:
- Pension plan design: Which one is right for you?
- Cash balance
- Money purchase
- Group life and health plans
- Managed care
- Indemnity plans
- Retiree medical
- Fiduciary Liability
- Comparing your plans to others, including your competitorsâ€™ plans
- Retirement planning
- Social Security & Medicare Reform - the Baby Boomer Avalanche
- Retirement - the shared responsibility of you, your employer and the government
Contact ERISA Expert Dr. Mark Johnson
You can reach Dr. Johnson via email or by phone at 817-909-0778. He is available to confidentially discuss a benefits matter.
Click on the link to read about his representative ERISA cases.