Business Speaker: ERISA, Pensions, Benefits, Fiduciary Liability
Presentations, Speeches and Training Programs
Dr. Mark Johnson, founder of ERISA Benefits Consulting, Inc. provides half-hour to full-day seminars, presentations and training programs on topics relating to pension plan design, group life and health plans, or retirement planning.
Whether your audience consists of senior executives, benefits administrators or association members, Dr. Johnson will create an engaging and educational presentation that's sure to please your attendees.
Select from a Range of Benefits Presentations
Dr. Johnson is a sought-after speaker on the topic of ERISA and benefits plans. He's made presentations to thousands of plan sponsors, participants and benefits administrators. We can customize a program to meet your unique requirements. Topic ideas include:
- Fiduciary Liability
- The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation [PBGC]
- The Four Pillars of Retirement Income Security
- What's Happening to Retiree Medical Coverage?
- Employer Provided Health Plans: Why, What & How
- Pension Plan Design: What's Right for your Organization?
- Retirement Planning: How Much is Enough?
- Comparison Shopping: Is your Benefits Plan Competitive?
Audience members will learn about the different types of pension plans, including "traditional," cash balance, 401(k) or money purchase. They will gain a better understanding of group life and health plans, and recognize the difference between cafeteria, HMO, managed care, indemnity plans and retiree medical programs.
Past Speaking Engagements
Dr. Johnson is a frequent speaker to professional and business audiences. Recent engagements include:
- ABA Committee on Taxation: Employee Benefits Section
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Investment Management Institute
- Medidigms LLP
- Morgan Stanley
- Southwest Benefits Association
- Texas Department of Insurance
- TowersPerrin BA Alliance
- Trinity Industries
- United Technologies
Contact ERISA Expert Dr. Mark Johnson
Book your Date Now
You can reach Dr. Johnson via email or by phone at 817-909-0778 to book your next meeting. He is available to confidentially discuss a benefits matter.
Click here for an overview of Dr. Johnson's speech topics.
Links to 1-pager
Click on the link to read about his representative ERISA cases.